zaterdag 7 januari 2012

SF 49'ers to Superbowl XLVI??

It might come as a surprise to some that instead of water polo, american football is my favorite sport. My trip to California changed my view on the sport. At first, I saw the sport as a rugby rip-off for sissies, because of all the gear the players wear. Only after I started to understand the sport and started watching games more often( not that I had a choice, I was forced to watch) I started to really like the sport. I even joined one practice, which completely changed my view on the gear. A ball was rocketed at me and hit me in the face. If I wasn't wearing that helmet, I would have been knocked out for sure.
   I lived close to San Francisco, which automatically made me a SF 49'ers fan. This season they have been playing amazing and became the champions of the  NFC WEST, which gained them access to the playoff's. This means that they will get a shot to play in the Superbowl if they keep winning. Who's got it better than us?

The Superbowl will be played on February third. I know I will be staying up all night to watch! 

Max

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Yeah, they've been playing really well! I'm looking forward to the superbowl :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've already placed an order for the hot wings and the special sauce that will come with it! A true american event!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen